Dogs are one of the most beloved pets of human beings. They are friendly, they’re true, they are protective, they can be funny and they can be quite naughty too. They love to explore and check out everything. Occasionally, they’re very interested and do things that may be dangerous and hilarious at precisely the same time. Eating weed by error is a standard event with dogs in many homes. Pet owners forget to keep the weed back in a safe spot and dogs from curiosity end up eating it.
They should instantly check their pet and see how it is doing if owners who take cannabis for medical reasons find their bud is lost. If they notice the following symptoms all at once, it truly is one hundred percent sure that the dog ingested the pot most probably out of fascination. Owners must not be alarmed though but do things evenly. This will make sure their pet remains safe.
If by chance owners discover that their pets are indolent and cannot go correctly it may mean that my dog ate weed ingested weed owners may also find a drop in blood pressure and heart rhythms can be unpredictable the dog might also have a difficulty in breathing last but not the least it can suffer from incontinence too.
These symptoms are commonest of all though they might differ from dog to dog. But if a dog shows more or three of the symptoms mentioned previously, owners’ responsibility would be to get the pet to some veterinarian swiftly. Delaying this would pose even life threatening consequences for the dog. This has happened few times in the past. Delaying isn’t the answer, hence if owners do not want to lose their pets.
Owners are also advised to not panic because Cannabis Ingestion in Dogs has occurred many times. Thus, the vets know what to do and they will have equipment to solve the difficulty and the right medication. So the pets are safe together furthermore, they’re skillful with the process. Everything will be good, once the pet is in the vet’s hands.